Char Broil Portable Gas Grill Review
Char Broil Portable Gas Grill Deluxe is a perfect choice because of its lightweight (10 lbs only), a secure lid, and folding legs which makes it a good transportable companion grill.
Outdoor cooking became a real feast and joy for grilling amateurs. Therefore its very important to buy a good and practical portable grill, which gives you the flexibility that you can rely on.
A large size grill (190 square inches cooking area) satisfies easily the family or gathering. Comfortable to use and transport, featured by porcelain coated grates, a push button ignition, heating up fast enough to grill from vegetables, fish, until a bunch of burgers, wherever you are, when you want.
You can hook the lid while grilling, a comfortable and safe way to BBQ while you are enjoying with friends. The lid durability comes from its construction with resistant porcelain, and its heat-resistant handles, quality steel firebox, easy to clean.
Main Features of Char Broil Portable Gas Grill
- Color Black
- Item Dimensions – 15 x 24.1 x 12.3 inches
- Material – Steel and Lid Porcelain finish
- Available parts for replacements
- BTU output 11,000 over a burner
- Weight 10.1 pounds
- Manufacturer – Char-broil
- Very lightweight – approx. 9½ lbs
- Secure and flexible Folding Legs
- Feature a few upgrades compared with the classical model
But what do people have to say about Char Broil Portable Gas Grill?
With 3.5 out of 5 stars, here are some customers reviews about this amazing Deluxe model:
“perfect choice for a balcony or terrace grill, a camping experience, due to its weak flame which may work perfectly if turning it at the right angle of the wind “
“a well designed and built grill with good quality; helpful for outdoor cooking with friends”
“great companion for a picnic with my small family; the burgers and the stake were excellent cooked, easy to clean after use! Totally recommend it!
Why should you buy Char-Broil Portable Gas Grill, Deluxe – The conclusion:
- On the Go Designed – for anywhere you want to grill;
- Lightweight and small, though with a proper size for the cooking area, with its handles heat-resistant, the legs which may unfold after the use, to block the lid so you can immediately transport it or move it away.
- Reasonable Surface of cooking ( 190 squares inches )
- The good Quality – resistant and durable firebox of steel and porcelain lid construction provides long life
- Excellent for grilling at different temperatures
- It has a very useful hook to hang the lid during the grilling
- It’s one of the most reviewed portable basic small grill, known in the past as the Char-Broil 190, but with better changes and valuable upgrades qualities such as the handles, and the lid with the heat shielding, and the piezoelectric igniter
- Fills all the needs for a small gathering with its reasonably large size for a backpacker-style barbecue.
Other info about Char Broil Portable Gas Grill: